- You may not broadcast, copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit, merge, edit, adapt, resell, re-use, produce summaries or otherwise use ufosocietyireland.com and/or its content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial, non-business use. Any other use of ufosocietyireland.com or its content requires the prior permission of USI.
- You agree to use ufosocietyireland.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use of this website by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to infringement of third party intellectual property and other rights, defamation, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, soliciting minors, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the operability or security of ufosocietyireland.com.
- ufosocietyireland.com and its content is provided on an "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- USI will not be liable for any loss or damages, including direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages including without limitation interruption of business, loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of or the inability to use ufosocietyireland.com.
- USI does not warrant that functions contained in ufosocietyireland.com and its content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that ufosocietyireland.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- You acknowledge that ufosocietyireland.com and its content including but not limited to text, images and logos identifying USI, ufosocietyireland.com or third parties and/or their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned by USI and/or third parties. You are not permitted to use any trademark, patent, design right, database right, copyright or any other intellectual property right of USI and/or any other third party without the prior consent of USI or the third party.
- You agree to fully and effectively indemnify and hold harmless USI in respect of all damages, claims, demands, liabilities (including liability to third parties), losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of, in connection with or as a result of a breach of the warranty.
- Where content is provided by you by way of submission to USI or posted to any part of ufosocietyireland.com, USI branded platforms, accounts or pages, you agree that you will not seek to impersonate a third party or post comments which are falsely attributed to any third party. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any comments posted by you and that you are solely responsible for your conduct in posting such content to any part of ufosocietyireland.com, USI branded platforms, accounts or pages. You must not include any links to any websites or webpages unless where it is necessary for the purposes of a submission.
- USI reserves the absolute right to edit, move, cease to publish, moderate and delete user content in its absolute discretion.
- USI is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through the ufosocietyireland.com website. USI does not exercise any control or supervision of content of these linked websites.
- USI does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party websites. Third party websites linked through ufosocietyireland.com are not covered by these terms and conditions and USI accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and all disputes and matters arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
The UFO Society of Ireland fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
The UFO Society of Ireland does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer. Any information which you provide can be used by the UFO Society of Ireland where we feel it should be with exception of personal details, unless the personal details you supply are used for the reason you supply it.
The UFO Society of Ireland collect the ip address (where possible) of visitors to our website, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the ip and e-mail addresses of those who post content, aggregate information on what pages vistors/users access or visit, user-specific information on what pages vistors/users access or visit, information volunteered by the user.
cookieconsent_status - Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain. Expiry: 1 year
PHPSESSID - Preserves user session state across page requests. Expiry: Length of session
_ga - (Google Analytics), registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. Expiry: 2 years
_gid - (Google Analytics), registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. Expiry: 24 hours